Tuesday, October 11, 2011

KJ (A Poem to me from Neil)

Her name is Kerry and she is sixteen years old
Known to be from America
In her own right there is no-one better than her
She whispered in my ear and told me the truth
Never lying to me or her friends on PT
Very pleased to meet me
Talented in the way of poetry
Seen one picture of her and she's so pretty
Her name is Kerry
Kerry rhymes with very
That's very for very talented in the way of poetry
Had a few problems with her health
Her strength will keep her well
Instead of being thrown down to the darkness on hell
Her light shines
So bright to a new friend of mine
Cute suits you
With not a mask to hide from
An enchanting face is nothing new
She puts a smile on your face like a Christmas play
My favourite character KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment