Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wishes

My friends tell me I'm so thin.
My family says I need to eat more.
I wish I could believe them.
I wish part of me would listen.
And I know they mean the best,
But I know what I disguise.
I know that fluffy skirt won't show
Fat cllinging to my thighs.
I also know that I can't be content
If I cannot be a spector of me now.
At least I know they see
Nothing wrong with me.
My personality
Has well hidden
My skinny-ridden,
Fragile, frame of mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stream of Consciousness. I guess you could say these poems are my signature. I wrote them even before I knew they had a name. Essentially, they are myself, in the most pure, raw form of my thoughts. The words each reflect who I am. I strongly encourage any writer to try this form of poetry at least once. Good luck writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment